It’s been a big year for our blog Marketing Ideas OnQ, we’ve gone from a few random rants on a separate domain to finally publishing regular posts on the OnQ Marketing website.
To think that our blog has been read by people from 126 different countries in the past 12 months is staggering and a great testament to the power of blogging.
So to the readers that haven’t made the jump to publish, then get off your bum and make 2012 the year.
That aside, here are our top ten posts from 2011, ranked by the numbers of unique visitors. It’s a process that’s been great for us to reflect on what’s been published and what’s been of interest.
- Marketing Ideas for your Travel Agency
- Marketing Ideas for Local Government
- Marketing Ideas All Under $99 Per Month
- Five Foursquare Ideas for your Cafe
- Restaurant Marketing Ideas
- Marketing Ideas for Real Estate
- Travel Agents and Social Media
- 10 Blogs to Follow
- Marketing Ideas for Car Dealers
- How Santa Might Leverage Social Media
We love writing about social media, search and mobile among other things but we hope that we give a little more in the way of providing context. For example, our top ten reflect posts written specifically for local government, travel agencies, car dealers, cafes and so on.
Here’s to an exciting 2012 where we can expect a big year for Mobile and I’m really looking forward to seeing the convergence between TV and Social Media among other things.